Category B driving license through an e-learning program in English
What does an e-learning theory course mean?
E-learning KRESZ education = preparation for the KRESZ exam without a classroom instruction.
ur school provides you the opportunity to prepare for the theory (KRESZ) exam at home.
You do not have to go to a classroom to learn the theory. You can study and prepare for the exam from home - in a comfortable setting and at your own schedule.
E-learning is a new education program that is accepted by the Hungarian National Transport Authority. It fully prepares you for and allows you to take the official theoretical exam.
If you would like to chose the elearning theory course (KRESZ) from home program then fill in the application form on our web and we register you.
During the office time come into our school, and pay the course fee. (50.000HUF)
To sign up for the e-learning theory course (KRESZ), please do the following:
- Fill out the online application form
- Provide the following documents,
- Identity card or passport
- Address card
- Residence permit
- Application form (contract) available in our office
- Pay the 50,000HUF tuition fee
* (Students can get the 20% discount only for the classroom training!)
Within 30 minutes after your registration you will receive an access to the e-learning program.
You can use this program on your computer, laptop, tablet or mobile phone.
- Monday 3 pm – 5 pm
- Tuesday 3 pm - 5 pm
- Wednesday 3 pm – 5 pm
- Thursday 3 pm – 5 pm
- Friday 3 pm – 7 pm
BEFORE THE THEORY EXAM YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- Medical certificate from your doctor (approximately:7,000 HUF)
- Address card
- Residence permit
- Certificate of elementary (8 class in school) or higher school diploma translated into Hungarian. (Translator office address: OFFI 1062 Budapest Bajza utca 52. Phone:061-428-9600)
- Theory exam fee 4,600 HUF
The exam date and location will be communicated to you via e-mail. You will need to confirm if the suggested date of the exam works for you or not.
After you have successful passed the theoretical exam, you can start the practical course. The fee for the driving course has to be paid in advance. It is also possible to paythe course fee in installments for every 10 hours.
You can arrange the hours of driving lessons with your instructor.
- E-learning theoretical education fee: 50,000 HUF. (180 day/75 hours)
- 29 hours mandatory driving lessons fee: 29 X 6,000 HUF = 174,000 HUF
- Theoretical exam fee: 4,600 HUF
- Practical exam fee: 11,000 HUF
Total: 239,600 HUF
Before 8:00 am and after 6:00 pm and at weekends and holidays an extra charge is needed to be paid for 750 HUF/hour, in this case the driving practice lessons cost 6.750 HUF/session.
On demand the students can ask for a quick start and intensive driving lessons. (three times/week or more)
In this case an extra charge is needed to be paid for 750 HUF/session. (6.750 HUF/session)
Other additional fees:
- 10,000 HUF - First Aid course training (organized by our school, optional)
- 8,300 HUF - First Aid exam fee
- Medical certificate (can be obtained from district family doctor or school doctor). The fee might differ depending on the doctor.
* The First Aid exam is a prerequisite for issuing a driving license!
By clicking on the link below, you can pay e-learning extra extension time by credit card online.
Welcome to our driving school!
driving licence B, driving school in Budapest, b driving licence budapest, driving school in english,b category driving license,driving license budapest